Several features were added to the game and now we move to open beta status.
You can now:
- terminate contracts of staff,
- extend and terminate contracts of players,
- assign players their shirt numbers,
- choose 2-colour sets for your team uniforms,
- build new, bigger arena (although it will take some time to gather enough money),
- preview financial operations (tickets income, wages expenses, etc)
- preview mental parameters of your players (at least one week after they joined your team),
- plan trainings (primary and secondary focus for upcoming week),
- preview lineups in match report for each quarter,
- preview form and morale in training page (for players that are at least one week in your team),
- preview more data about your opponents in division (players age, height, average points per match).
From Monday training reports will be available and further changes will be made to match engine.
We are simulating basketball competition, in which your team will compete with others in league divisions and cup competition, in which you can be drawn against clubs from other divisions - that way you can meet opponents that are much stronger or much weaker than you.