Rest of the changes for current season were uploaded to server, which include:
1. by clicking on the club name in division or fixtures you open the club info with current roster, past seasons records, recent matches, recent transfers and option to send a scout (if you have one),
2. after your scout will observe match for next 3 weeks you will have access to basic stats and info about players that took part in that match (on both sides),
3. in staff you can hire scout and send him to a one match each round,
4. in club arena (if you have hired an accountant) there is list of recent matches with number of spectators, ticket prices and what sort of advertising was used before match,
5. in your fixtures if you click to select lineup for match played at home there will be additional box, where you can set ticket price or pay for ads to bring more crowd for this particular match,
6. in advertising section of My Club you can sign deals for banners to be displayed in arena and make some money,
7. in each round one match in Div 1 is transmitted live by TV, host team gets 25K, guests 15K for the TV rights,
Also there were few tweaks made in match engine, but with all of those features available now FUEL Basketball reached version 1.0 status. Which was nice.
We are simulating basketball competition, in which your team will compete with others in league divisions and cup competition, in which you can be drawn against clubs from other divisions - that way you can meet opponents that are much stronger or much weaker than you.