There were few changes before Season 16, aiming mostly to civilize the transfer market:
1. player loyalty parameter will be in full use - players with low loyalty for current club will not be interested in extending contracts, their loyalty is directly linked to number of matches they have played for the team,
2. free players might not be interested in joining team, where there is too much competition for their position - this one is pretty much self-explanatory, but to make things easier those not interested are automatically removed from the transfer list, so each manager will see only the players that are interested in joining his team,
3. player might not want to extend contract if he feels there is too much competition for his position in current club,
4. newly signed free players will automatically have "not for sale" transfer status, which cannot be changed for first few weeks of their stay in new team, unless they will play at least 5 league matches for this club (later it will be extended to any official matches),
5. Inter Cup was changed from being played in one week during the season, to being played like domestic cup, once a week,
6. Inter Cup and domestic cup will be played on Friday evenings, not Wednesdays like it was in previous season,
7. match viewer will finally give proper feedback from the matches (the new options will be introduced during pre-season friendlies).
We are simulating basketball competition, in which your team will compete with others in league divisions and cup competition, in which you can be drawn against clubs from other divisions - that way you can meet opponents that are much stronger or much weaker than you.